A few months have passed and it has been a really busy period! Thanks to my loyal clients who introduced me to their friends and families, who in turn have become my clients too! Apart from having my oven constantly in production mode, I finally managed to attend and complete a flower-making course that I had to defer many times since last year! The course, East-Meets-West lifelike gumpaste flowermaking course was across 3 days, and gave me the essential foundation to make the flowers that I want to put on my cakes, since baking supplies shop don't sell the flower types that I want, in the colours and size that I want. During the course, I learned how to make lifesized peonies, marigolds, hibiscus, stephanotises and some weeds. Here are some pics of the flowers I made during the course.
 |
| (Top left, clockwise: Peony petals drying, petals are individually dust-tinted by hand, the marigolds, a fully assembled plum-coloured peony in full bloom and a semi-bloom) |
Here are some of the my Superpremium Range cupcakes and cakes that uses my own gumpaste flowers for decors.
 |
| (From top left, clockwise: Pink gumpaste flowers, Laily's Patisserie mini giftpack as mini-hamper to clients, the Eid cupcakes, A Birthday 16pc giftpack, a 25pc birthday set) |
 |
| (Top left, clockwise: A heart-shaped buttercream-covered cake with gumpaste flower decors, a wedding 'Hantaran' cake with blue hydrangea gumpaste flowers, orange decor Hantaran cake) |
More gumpaste flower cake project pictures to be uploaded soon! :)