Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthdays! .. and more fun birthdays!

Oh how I wish I'm 8 again! So I can have the nicest birthday cake at my party! I've had the pleasure of making several birthday cakes that were very well received by the kids, parents and guests, and that made all the effort really worthwhile..  Because my cakes are baked, cooled, iced and decorated within 24 hours from delivery, finishing a fondant cake with many details can be very challenging and nerve-wrecking towards the last hours... Here are some of the cakes I made :)

(From top left: Toy Story, Cat In The Hat, CARS, Buttercup from PowerPuff Girls, Tom & Jerry, buttercream cake, Thomas & Friends landscape with bridged tracks)

Not forgetting something for the girls.. Barbie doll cakes! .. and so far most of them prefer their Barbie in pink or purple. Here are a few I made.

From top left: Barbie in Korean Hanbok theme, Purple Barbie, Mariposa doll in pink, rear view of skirt
Check out our Facebook for more pictures!