Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello Again!

Hi to all! I know I'm guilty for not updating this blog for sooooo loooong! But hope most of you visited my Facebook (Laily's Patisserie) for the updates on the products and latest pictures of my projects. We are also temporarily closed until 31 October 2010 as I just had a baby but will be back and reopen on 01 November :-)

Anyway, as you can see, this blog now have a different look & feel... Happy to inform that Laily's Patisserie now has a new 'home' i.e. as a brand under my new company, Serene Saujana Services. I am still in the process of restructuring this blog to reflect this new profile makeover and to make this blog not only as a showcase but also as a commercial channel. I hope this blog will make it easier for all clients, reseller partners, associates and blog visitors to browse the products on offer, make enquiries as well as guide you on submitting orders to us. I also look forward to improving our customer service, so please give us your opinion thru email at cheflaily@yahoo.com and I appreciate your feedback for our continuous improvements.

Watch out this space for new products, seasonal promotions and new images in the Gallery!

Laily Arifin
Laily's Patisserie