Finally, I am free enough to jot down something. I know this is long overdue, but thanks first and foremost to my loyal customers and cupcake addicts out there!!
Things have been going quite well, with orders for the desserts and savouries items continuously coming in. Lately, more people have noticed the cupcake sets especially the wedding cupcake sets ('tis the season to be married! Tralalalala...). Also, I have been getting loads of enquiries about 'Kuih Raya'..Hmm, I will post here the list of goodies available for Raya and the order dates. Am hoping to take time off my day job to focus on Raya orders, so wish me luck that my bosses would approve my leave.
Anyone who wants to enquire about the desserts & savouries items, or put in orders, email me at cheflaily@yahoo.com. At the moment, orders are on a self-pickup basis, except under special circumstances (e.g. if you are my neighbour who is two doors away). Watch out this space for updates and new catalogue!!
Laily